||Score with a MSFCU VISA card ~ now offering ScoreCard Rewards for all of those who have a Classic, Gold or Platinum Visa® with MSFCU. Redeem your points for merchandise, airline tickets, hotels, activities and so much more. Visit www.scorecard rewards.com for more information.
You can apply online for your Visa® Credit Card by clicking here. Need to check your Visa® card balance or see if a payment has processed, just click here for easy access. Increase your Visa® card limit by applying today!
For online access to your Visa card®, please follow the eZCardInfo.com link or contact eZCard at 866-604-0380.
A mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that lets users make payments using the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, and later, Apple Watch-compatible devices (iPhone 5 and later models), iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad Mini 3 and later.
Yes, we have it! Use Apple Pay with your MSFCU VISA Credit Card!
How do I use Apple Pay?
- On your iPhone (see compatible models above), open Wallet. On your iPad, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Add Credit Card (MSFCU Debit cards are not applicable)
- If you have a supported credit card on file with iTunes, enter the card’s security code. Otherwise, use the camera to capture the information on your credit card.
- Fill in any additional information needed, including the card security code.
- Tap Next.
- Your Credit Union will verify your information and decide if you can add your card to Apple Pay. If they need more information, they'll ask you to provide additional verification.
- You can verify your card any time after you add it. Just return to Wallet on iPhone or Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay on iPad, and follow the steps.