Whether you are purchasing a new car, used car or just refinancing, MSFCU offers competitive rates and terms for your auto loan. For our qualified applicants, terms are available up to 84 months. Also, learn more about our GAP Coverage and Extended Warranty Coverage. Click here for details and to apply for an auto loan.
Let MSFCU help you with your short term financial needs.
- Must have verifiable employment and provide a current paycheck stub at the time of application.
- Must be a member of MSFCU for 6 months with an open and active account.
- Member must be 21 years of age.
- Must be in good standing with MSFCU on all accounts (including joint accounts).
- MSFCU Credit Cards must be current.
- No outstanding balance on a No Credit Check or Freedom Loan.
- $20 Application fee must be available in account.
- Limited to no more than 3 loans in a 6 month period.
- No more than one loan at a time is permitted.
- Terms 1 to 6 months
To apply click here.
MORTGAGE AND REAL ESTATE LOANS
Buying your first home? Looking to purchase a new home? Maybe just refinancing…MSFCU is there for you. As you transition in life, our mortgage loan department will be there to help you through. For a step-by-step guide, download a home loan toolkit. For a 15 or 20 year mortgage, please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are seeking a mortgage over 15 or 20 years, VA, or FHA LOAN please click here to be directed to your Mortgage Loan application.
Need to buy a lot or land to build your new home? A Land Loan is just what you need! Please email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER TYPES OF LOANS
Enjoy yourself because we have the loan for you! Boats, ATVs, Motorcycles, Utility Trailers, RVs, Campers, Lawn Mowers and Farm Equipment! Experience our competitive rates.
Designed to fit your needs, whether it is consolidating bills, vacationing, medical bills, school expenses or a gift to yourself!
PLAN AHEAD LOANS
Designed to help establish credit. Proceeds will be deposited in a special savings account and held as collateral while you make timely payments to establish your credit.
SHARE OR CERTIFICATE SECURED LOANS
A Share or Certificate Secured Loan is secured by your own Share Savings Account or Certificates. Continue to earn dividends while paying a low interest rate on your loan.