You can join Mississippi Federal Credit Union if you live, work (or regularly conduct business in), worship, attend school in the Fondren, Mid Town, and Belhaven Heights districts. See map.
Additionally, Mississippi Federal Credit Union is pleased to offer financial services to employees, retirees, students and their families of the following organizations:
- Friends of Children’s Hospital, Jackson Become a Friend
- Lafayette County Literacy Council Join here
- Military Order of the Purple Heart and Auxiliary, Oxford
- Mississippi Dental Association
- Rho Lambda Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
- University of Mississippi Alumni Association Join here
- Veterans of Foreign Wars and Auxiliary, Oxford
Family is defined as spouses, parents, step-parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, step-children, step-siblings, adoptive relationships and household members. Eligibility for our services is for life, regardless of changes in employment or student status.
If your group is not listed but you would like to open an account, please email us at email@example.com.
To join, just stop by one of our branches in Jackson, Grenada or Oxford.
You can also complete our application form and email or fax it to us at 601-815-4065, and a Member Services Representative will be in contact with you soon. For further information about our services or joining process, please call us at (800) 643-1567, Jackson (601) 351-9200, Grenada (662) 227-7153, Oxford (662) 236-9099 or University (662) 915-7661.