A text message appearing to come from Magnolia Federal Credit Union is an apparent phishing attempt. DO NOT reply to this text message or call the number provided in the message. Magnolia Federal Credit Union nor Mississippi Federal Credit Union will never send out text messages informing you that your account has been deactivated. You will also never be asked to provide personal account information...we already have that information on file. If you have provided any personal account information such as credit or debit card information, passwords, or PINs, please contact the credit union at 601-984-1315 immediately!
Go to your closest branch to pick up an application.
- Member in Good Standing for a Minimum of 6 Months
- Employed with Current Employer for 2 years +
- Payments Set Up on Payroll Deduction
- A Payroll Stub (No More Than 30 Days Old is Required for All who do Not Have Entire Check Deposit with MSFCU.
- Interest Rate of 17%
- $35 Non-refundable Application Fee – CASH ONLY
- If You Currently have a Personal Loan with MSFCU, the Current Balance must be LESS than $1500.
**Applications may be picked up & submitted on specific days in JUNE between 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
**Loans will be available for pick up on specific days in JULY between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm by appointment only
*** Apply June: 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28 From 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
*** Pick up July: 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26 From 10:00 am – 3:00 pm